Independent Support through the EHCP process
- Independent support is an independent, impartial and confidential service which offers support to families and young people aged 0-25 years.
- Independent support is the service that offers information and support as you go through the Education, health and care plan assessment and planning process.
- And independent supporter will work with you if you are new to the EHCP process, transferring from a statement of special educational needs or a Learning Difficulty Assessment.
Independent Supporters can provide support in a variety of ways
- Face to face at a place and time to suit you.
- Telephone support.
- Help you to gather the information required as part of the assessment process.
- Provide information on personal budgets.
- Sign post you to local Information, Advice and Support Services.
How to access Independent Support
SSIASS through our Independent Support Co ordinator.
- Tel. 01737 737300
- email. email@example.com
Core Assets Surrey main provider for independent support.
Tel. 0800 0288455
Web site www.coreassets.com.